Nothing Is Impossible!

When someone tells you that you can't do something ...


Look around...



Consider all options...

Then GO for it!



Use all the things God gave you


Be creative!

In the end, you will succeed and prove them wrong!


Always remember
Nothing is impossible, if your heart is willing

I get it from my mail box. Just want to share with my friends. My global friends.. =)

"Men who celebrate the praises of Allah, standing, sitting, and lying down on their sides, and contemplate the (wonders of) creation in the heavens and the earth, (With the thought): "Our Lord! not for naught Hast Thou created (all) this! Glory to Thee! Give us salvation from the penalty of the Fire." (Ali 'Imraan 3:191)

I'm not very well writing and speaking in English. And slow to understand and catch-up what other saying in English. Long time ago, I ask my friend how to improve my English and she told me to read more English stories. She suggest to me to read Prophet and sahabat's stories. Then I ask my others friends. My medical's student in Ain Syams University. He told me, you can learn how to speak in English (improve my English) with watching Avatar Air Blending cartoon (One of my favourite cartoon)!! He told me, this not well if you want to learn grammar, but to understanding what others says, it can help you.

Oh, this is my ambition to speak, write and listen very well in English. I hope i can do it!! Thanks very much to anybody who I made them as my inspiration. Thank you!

Step by step okey..
Tanta, Egypt.
12 Syawal 1431 H.

*Isy, apa nak jadi! Tasfiah 22 September ni...!!

Comments